Hello Golf Enthusiasts!
We have a few updates to inform you about: We will be ordering the sand bottles this upcoming week, so if you would like one, please let us know by Sunday night. We have had a great response from the membership in regards to this, so thank you! We have started to book some small outside groups that are regulars at the course. So you may see some unfamiliar faces in the afternoons in the upcoming week.
We are now open to the public! We suggest that you take advantage of your 2 week advance booking window. Public normally gets one week advance booking but we will limit it the first few weeks to 5 days in advance. It has been a pleasure to see the course full on beautiful days with just members and guests. Thank you to everyone for continuing to follow the guidelines set forth.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR MEMBERS AND GUESTS!
Meadow Gardens Golf Club is ensuring precautions are taken to provide a positive and healthy experience at our facility. It is understood that the COVID-19 virus outbreak is a fluid situation and things can change on short notice.
How is Meadow Gardens Golf Club currently handling the COVID-19 outbreak:
• We are following updates on COVID-19, including guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health officials (Fraser Health).
• We are monitoring the situation very closely regarding our Golf Course, The Wedge Bar & Grill and The Loft Lounge; this includes our pre-booked events, including weddings, banquets and golf tournaments.
• Currently, Vancouver Coastal Health is recommending gatherings under 250 guests to continue with the customary precautions regarding food preparation, site cleaning etc.
• We are working with our staff to ensure strict procedures are in place for extra vigilance with regards to event set up and tear down, cleaning practices and food preparation.
• If a staff member is not feeling well, they will be instructed to stay home.
• We are educating our staff on awareness and hygiene standards, including proper handwashing procedures.
• We encourage members and guests not to attend Meadow Gardens Golf Club if they feel unwell.
• If the health authorities recommend that all gatherings (of any size) do not take place, we have strategies in place to communicate further instructions to our customers.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in our golf club that we are taking the COVID-19 situation seriously. As updates are provided by CDC and Fraser Health, we will adjust our practices accordingly.