To our valued Members and Guests,
Given the unprecedented circumstances we are currently dealing with, we have been diligently complying with the advisories from all levels of government. At this time, as the COVID-19 virus continues to spread, we at Meadow Gardens Golf Club would like to continue to put the safety of our employees, members, guests and the community as our highest priority. We have made the decision to close the golf club to public starting Monday March 23, 2020. Only members and season pass holders will be allowed to access the golf course.
At this time, we cannot commit to how long the closure to public will be but we are continuing to monitor the situation daily.
Following the guidance of the provincial and federal health authorities, we need to do our part with social distancing and self-quarantining to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This is the responsible step for the club to take to protect the health of our members, guests and employees.
Meadow Gardens Golf Club & Fort Langley Golf Course
Golf Operations Manager – Director of Golf and Sales
WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR MEMBERS AND GUESTS!
Meadow Gardens Golf Club is ensuring precautions are taken to provide a positive and healthy experience at our facility. It is understood that the COVID-19 virus outbreak is a fluid situation and things can change on short notice.
How is Meadow Gardens Golf Club currently handling the COVID-19 outbreak:
• We are following updates on COVID-19, including guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health officials (Fraser Health).
• We are monitoring the situation very closely regarding our Golf Course, The Wedge Bar & Grill and The Loft Lounge; this includes our pre-booked events, including weddings, banquets and golf tournaments.
• Currently, Vancouver Coastal Health is recommending gatherings under 250 guests to continue with the customary precautions regarding food preparation, site cleaning etc.
• We are working with our staff to ensure strict procedures are in place for extra vigilance with regards to event set up and tear down, cleaning practices and food preparation.
• If a staff member is not feeling well, they will be instructed to stay home.
• We are educating our staff on awareness and hygiene standards, including proper handwashing procedures.
• We encourage members and guests not to attend Meadow Gardens Golf Club if they feel unwell.
• If the health authorities recommend that all gatherings (of any size) do not take place, we have strategies in place to communicate further instructions to our customers.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in our golf club that we are taking the COVID-19 situation seriously. As updates are provided by CDC and Fraser Health, we will adjust our practices accordingly.