Passion Beyond Boundaries.
Membership at Meadow Gardens means more than just golf, we are a family. Outstanding experience is the local rule at Meadow Gardens Golf Club, with a friendly staff committed to providing members and guests with a facility and service that has made the Club one of the finest in the Lower Mainland.
Nestled in the serenity of Pitt Meadows, Meadow Gardens Golf Club is only minutes from the downtown core located directly off Lougheed Highway and on the doorstep of the Golden Ears Bridge making accessibility and convenience second to none. Established in 1968 Meadow Gardens has been a staple in the community delivering outstanding personalized service to our members, their guests and the local residents alike, which is why we have one of the fastest growing memberships in the area.
Membership at Meadow Gardens Golf Club is natural harmony, combining a beautifully manicured championship golf course with an immaculate, modern designed 35,000 square foot Clubhouse complete with a Private Member’s Lounge, The Wedge Bar & Grill and The Loft Lounge and Restaurant for your dining pleasure. Meadow Gardens is committed to continually improving conditions to enhance on-course experiences. Horticultural projects, special golf course maintenance and major drainage work have allowed our members to enjoy the course year round.
Playing from 5519 yards to 7041 yards on four sets of tees, Meadow Gardens has something for every level of golfer, presenting a risk-reward opportunity for serious shot makers without sacrificing playability. A heart thumping infinitely varied golf course that is as delightful to walk as it is to play, consisting of gently rolling mounds, picturesque lakes and numerous bunkers defining each fairway.
Renowned Golf Course Architect Mr. Les Furber has created one of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in Canada at Meadow Gardens. Each hole has its own charm and challenges, making club selection crucial. Arguably the best greens in the Lower Mainland coupled with outstanding service, Meadow Gardens is on every “must play” list. Four sets of tees ranging from 5,519 yards to over 7,000 from the tips, Meadow Gardens offers a truly risk-reward opportunity for every level of golfer. The easily walkable course comprises of gently rolling hills, numerous lakes and bunkers that define each fairway.
Don’t miss out on our signature 18th hole which is made up of three islands, complete with an island green. This par 5 masterpiece is one of the most talked about holes in the province and was recently ranked the 14th best hole in British Columbia.
Join us and be part of the experience!
Club Awards and Achievements
- 1995, 1996 Platinum Award of Excellence Winner, Top 30 Public & Semi-Private Golf Courses in British Columbia ~ Canada’s Golf Course Ranking Magazine
- 1997 Platinum Award Winner, Top 100 Public & Semi-Private Golf Courses in Canada ~ Canada’s Golf Course Ranking Magazine
- 2000, 2001 Readers Choice Award, Best Golf Course ~ Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Times Newspaper
- 2002 Business Excellence Award “Finalist” ~ The Chamber of Commerce Serving Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows
- 2003 Tourism Award “Finalist” ~ The Chamber of Commerce Serving Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows
- 2003 Readers Choice Award, Best Golf Shop ~ Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Times Newspaper
- 2004 Rated 3.5 Stars as “Places to Play”~ Golf Digest
- 2004 British Columbia ~ Undiscovered Golf Destination of the Year Award ~ International Association of Golf Tour Operators
- 2005 4th Best Hole in BC, Meadow Gardens Finishing Hole #18 ~ The Vancouver Sun (May 25th, 2005)
- 2005 Business of the Year “Finalist” ~ ~ Tourism Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows
- 2006 British Columbia ~ Golf Destination of the Year for North America ~ International Association of Golf Tour Operators
- 2008 Award of Distinction ~ Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 – 2011 Readers Choice Award, Best Golf Course ~ Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Times Newspaper
- 2007 & 2012 Host ~ Jack McLaughlin Memorial PGA of BC Pro Junior Championships
- 2003 – 2007 Readers Choice Award, Best Golf Course (Langley Advance Times)
- 2012 Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Times Newspaper
- 2013 A-List Favourite, Favourite Golf Course~ Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows News
- 2014, 2015 to 2022 ~ A-list Favourite Award by Maple Ridge Pitt Meadow News
- 2023 Winner for the Best Golf Course in Maple Ridge by Quality Business Awards
- 2023 Readers’ Choice Awards (Top 3) voted by the readers of the Langley Advance Times in the Golf Course Category.
- “Our guests were very impressed with the facility, condition of the golf course and very professional service during the event. We also received many great comments about the fantastic dinner your Chef prepared for us.” Darek Wiatrak- Roofmart Pacific
- “Wow! 10 years of fabulous golf and great memories. The Zajac Women’s Golf Tournament was once again a tremendous success and it has even been quoted as being “the best one yet”. The success of this tournament has been in large part due to Meadow Gardens Golf Club management and staff who every year give 100% to the job at hand” Carmen Zajac – The Mel Jr. & Marty Zajac Foundation
- “Customers raved about the selection of food and it’s quality, and was communicated in writing to some of our Business Consultants. Tiffany Smith – Chevron Canada